Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's day

What a beautiful day! Two of the things I love most: Time in my garden. Time with my father.

Matt and I had my mom and dad over for dinner and we ate outside in the garden. It was a beautiful night. We cooked on my new grill (thanks Matt) and enjoyed lovely conversation (of course not until the US open had finished)and food. I LOVE my dad the mostest! It was the best Sunday so far this summer. The garden is really growing in so be sure to check out the Flicker photos at the top, they've all been updated as of today. A little love, compassion, and devotion all make it possible to see my babies getting bigger. I spose it is the same my dad offered me, and look how I've blossomed. Thanks for all the love dad. And to my two amazing father-in-laws David and Bruce; Happy dad's day, thanks for weeding Matt so well, he turned out nice too!

A man's children and his garden both reflect the amount of weeding done during the growing season.

~ Anonymous

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the perfect ending to a fabulous father's day. Your gardens are gorgeous and were the perfect setting for a delicious dinner and incrediable conversation. love, dad

    ReplyDelete