Thursday, July 22, 2010

No affiliation to gardening whatsoever.



Just an opportunity to pedal tickets!
I am fighting again, did you know this? If you read this blog the answer is yes. Do you want to come and watch? If you love me the answer is yes! I am selling tickets, tell your friends, tell anyone that would love a fun night out at the Hilton downtown. (Blaise, the awesome community of friends has already purchased a table, bummed you and Bess can't be there though!)

Bring one, bring all, but buy your tickets through me, it makes a difference.
And revel in this poster that would not at all make you believe that I love my garden as much as I do!

I am training hard and that is why you haven't seen so much of my garden lately, those weeds are loving the opportunity to grow.

The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses - behind the lines, in the gym and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights. Muhammad Ali-

1 comment:

  1. Dang, our gardening girl looks mean.....like she's looking at a weed vine that has chocked her favorite plant or a pack of squirrels that have played volleyball with her tomatoes. Be afraid! Go Boxing Girl!

    ReplyDelete